Main Menu

WANT TO SHARE, best place to do so.

Started by Devons Daddy, 05 June, 2009, 06:40:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devons Daddy

i have been promoted. 8-)
as this is one my favourite places, i wanted to share that very personal thing here. with the board.

my work place www.one15marina.com a rather posh private marina club. scraped the bottom of the barrel and likely got splinters while doing so.
but they offered me the post.3 months probation, see if i like it and it likes me.

gosh i feel good right now.
i have only been here five months!
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

uncle fester

Congratulations!

Director huh? You now have a valid excuse to buy one of those 'Director's chairs'! (Not the same industry, but who cares?

Pete Wells

Congratulations DD! Is this still true:

QuoteCALL ME CHEF
EVEN IN PAIR OF BOARD SHORTS ON THE BEACH IN BERMUDA
I AM STILL CHEF

Or do we call you Director now?

SmallBlueThing

Congrats! More responsibility, huh? Give it a month of having to bollock minions and going from "one of the guys" to a virtual antichrist in the eyes of your peers, and you'll be longing to just put the tops on pies again.

But- well done! One day soon we Squaxx will rule the world!

Steev

Proudhuff

Well done DD all that hard work has paid off...Enjoy!
DDT did a job on me

uncle fester

Quote from: "SpookyTheCat"Give it a month of having to bollock minions and going from "one of the guys" to a virtual antichrist in the eyes of your peers, and you'll be longing to just put the tops on pies again.

:lol:  A wonderful turn of phrase. Have a gold star.

Banners

I feel an invitation for everyone to come along on a free 'fact-finding trip' may be in order... As Director, that shouldn't be a problem to organise... ;-)

M@

Kerrin

Nice one DD, well done fella. Does that mean you get a company yacht?

Noisybast

Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Tweak72

+++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING++++++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING+++

Gavin_Leahy_Block

TordelBack

Congrats DD  - a good news employment story!  I presume  you thanked Tharg, King Trout and Mayor Thryllseekr in your acceptance speech.

eggonlegs