Main Menu

3A Toys/Rebellion Press Release

Started by Robo-K33F, 16 November, 2009, 01:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Albion

threeA did a great job on Judge Fish too.

Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

TheTooN

SIP

Can his badge go in the correct place? All the reviews and pictures I've seen seem to indicate that it can't.

TheTooN

I've seen pics of it in the right place today so its doable SIP.

TheTooN

I asked on of the guys on Facebook to check it out for me, heres the pic.

SIP

Fantastic. I thought I may need to mod it, but that looks good. Cheers sir!

Next up, I'm wondering if I can swap the neck and head out for the art figures Dredd......find out tomorrow I guess.

Tjm86

Quote from: TheTooN on 18 September, 2017, 07:11:16 PM
I asked on of the guys on Facebook to check it out for me, heres the pic.

I'd look like that if you were squeezing me there as well!   :o

ted5536

Dredd looks great cannot wait to get in my hands on it and really hope they get the 1/6 Anderson rolling soon.

Dandontdare

Quote from: SIP on 18 September, 2017, 07:26:13 PM

Wait, you think the "right" place is halfway up his armpit so it's partially covered by the shoulder pad?
Weird - I think the original was correct - you should be able to see the whole badge, surely.

TheTooN

Promo pics were like that DDD, badge half hidden by the pad, its not changed. I didnt notice it at the time so I wont knock it now despite my concerns.

Is the magnet free flowing inside the suit then or what folks ? I'm gagging to get mine to see whats what.

SIP

Quote from: Dandontdare on 18 September, 2017, 08:55:10 PM
Quote from: SIP on 18 September, 2017, 07:26:13 PM

Wait, you think the "right" place is halfway up his armpit so it's partially covered by the shoulder pad?
Weird - I think the original was correct - you should be able to see the whole badge, surely.

I think you are misunderstanding me, I just wanted to know whether the badge was limited to the one, incorrect spot that it appeared to be on all of the other pictures and videos that I have seen....rest assured that I am well aware of where Dredd's shield should be.

This picture confirmed that it could be relocated.

The shoulder pad in the "armpit" picture is also completely incorrect, but Steven's picture further up the page shows that it can be moved to the correct place, so when that is moved up, I suspect that the armpit badge is pretty close to where it should be.

lincnash

I was a bit frustrated at first, the magnetic Badge would sit where it wanted.
With a gentle touch, you can get it to "sit in the right position".
I think ThreeA have put a fair bit of Engineering into big Dredd.
He really is superior to little Dredd.
I still love 'em both tho'.

Mikey

To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.