Main Menu

Sector 13 Issue 5 Launched 11th September at Enniskillen Comics Fest

Started by Splank!, 09 May, 2019, 07:31:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Splank!

Two years after our first issue, issue five is ready for Enniskillen Comics Fest 2019.  Now 44 pages, magazine size with some fantastic artists featured along with our unique cosplayer photostory.   

Available for £7 (inc UK postage and packing) via paypal to sector13@Boxofrainmag.co.uk 

Details of international prices and available back-issues at https://www.boxofrainmag.co.uk/sector-13/

Cover by Adam Brown, featuring Cosplayer Ella McKnight.

Bolt-01

That is a heck of a cover - looking forward to the issue.

Will there be copies heading over to Lawless?

Splank!

There will, we are limited somewhat by the expense of shipping them across the water from Beflast but we will have copies with us and we do have a table at Lawless.

Bolt-01

Bad City Blue

Writer of SENTINEL, the best little indie out there

sheridan

Was Issue 4 released within the last year?  Could only find the first three issues the other day (which I bought at last year's LawgIVer).  I realise I probably asked this question on another thread, but my memory is getting older, like the rest of me!

ZenArcade

Sheridan,  we released Issue four at the end of January, we ran over a bit time-wise as it was meant to be out for before Christmas.  We then wanted to get issue five out for Enniskillen and Lawless so we knuckled down and got it out on time.  Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

ZenArcade

sheridan

Quote from: ZenArcade on 14 May, 2019, 12:22:29 PM
Sheridan,  we released Issue four at the end of January, we ran over a bit time-wise as it was meant to be out for before Christmas.  We then wanted to get issue five out for Enniskillen and Lawless so we knuckled down and got it out on time.  Z

Thanks - that's two issues I need to pick up next Friday/Saturday then (going to the boat?)

ZenArcade

I'm staying in St Nicolas st, which is pretty central (I hope) so boat sounds good.  Z

Bad City Blue

Quote from: ZenArcade on 14 May, 2019, 01:04:51 PM
I'm staying in St Nicolas st, which is pretty central (I hope) so boat sounds good.  Z

that's very central

ZenArcade

how far from there to doubletrees BCB?  I estimate a ten min walk? Z

Bad City Blue

Quote from: ZenArcade on 15 May, 2019, 09:56:45 AM
how far from there to doubletrees BCB?  I estimate a ten min walk? Z

yes thats about right

ZenArcade