Main Menu

(eBay tat) Alan Moore/Grant Morrison odds 'n sods

Started by Professor Bear, 03 January, 2015, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Professor Bear

Help a brother pay random and arbitrary eBay and Paypal fees, often several times over to the point he's lucky if he sees penny one in profit, especially after their P&P price-fixing for his expensive Chrimbo by buying his tat off the internet equivalent of a pawn shop in a rough neighborhood: all issues of Sea Guy, The Filth, and Joe The Barbarian for five nicker, or for three nicker you can have some of that odd illustrated poetry Alan Moore does every now and then that doesn't feature men in spandex punching each other in the head for twenty pages, thus infuriating the internet further.

I'll also be bunging up lots of superhero bollocks as the days go by as I'm sick of the bloody sight of it, but some people seem keen on it so what the Hell.

Professor Bear

All the Conan books published by Dark Horse must go before my dog eats them, and no, that is not me being figurative.
Stuff like Queen of the Black Coast, Conan the Cimmerian, the King Conan minis like Scarlet Citadel and Hour of the Dragon, and so on, as well as Metalzoic and obligatory superhero shit.

maryanddavid

Nice stuff Bear, especially Metalzoic, which should be in everyone's house, new edition coming out soon? The 'may not post to Ireland' is just brilliant :lol:

Professor Bear

I don't see that on the page - must just be for Irish eBayers, but I'll post the effer anywhere.