Main Menu

FREE (almost) and Cheap comics!

Started by Bolt-01, 29 June, 2015, 09:56:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bolt-01

Hi Mardroid- considering that was posted last night 2nd class I'm well impressed-

Hope you like the book, and plenty of bargains out there for all!

Bolt-01

Morning Squaxx- final pimping this week for the Bolt Vault Ebay as the auctions for this week all finish at 1700 today, which is when the ones for next week will come online (If I do the scheduling right)

Thanks for looking, much appreciated.

Bolt-01

Hey there Squaxx- final pimping this week for the Bolt Vault Ebay as the auctions for this week all start to finish at 1600 today, and then on through the evening. The new items for this week will come on at 1700.

Thanks for looking, much appreciated.

Bolt-01

Hey there Squaxx- been a while since I did this, but the Bolt Vault Ebay is still running, and this week there is a 2000 AD related item-

Chris Achilleos' 'Medusa' which features his take on Anderson, PSI.

Thanks for looking, all visits appreciated.

Bolt-01

Hey there Squaxx- been a while since I did this, but the Bolt Vault Ebay is still running, and there are a fair few 2000 AD related items, with more coming over the next weeks.

IndigoPrime

Bolt-01

Really? What about?

This?

Let me know if that doesn't work...

IndigoPrime

Same. Must be a quirk on iPhone. Searching your username directly in the iOS app brings everything up.

Bolt-01

how bizarre.

Thanks for letting me know.

Bolt-01

Greetings, Squaxx- been a while since I did this, but the Bolt Vault Ebay is still running, and there are a fair few 2000 AD related items, with even more coming over the next weeks.

Bolt-01

Greetings, Squaxx- here I am again pimping my Ebay list over at the Bolt Vault There are a fair few 2000 AD related items, with even more coming over the next weeks.

Stop by and bag yourselves a bargain!

Colin YNWA

I don't really wear badges much ... so why did I feel compelled to bid for that Concrete pin with those Nexus badges?

Class that's why!

Bolt-01

Hey there Squaxx- I'm still letting quality comics go back into circulation for pennies (comparatively)

The latest bunch even includes one set of progs with the Rebellion door hangers that I don't remember getting at all but I think they were at a gig?

Anyway- the selection is all viewable at:

The Bolt Vault: Ebay

Thanks for looking!

Bolt-01

Reminder that the latest auctions, including the set of progs with the door hangers finishes today.

Thanks

Bolt-01

Hey there, Squaxx- I've been reloading the BoltVault in the post Christmas lull, so this weekend should see some new items showing up for sale.

Bolt Vault Ebay

As always, thanks for looking.