Main Menu

Ask Mark Millar a question via SFX magazine...

Started by LARF, 28 January, 2013, 02:20:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LARF

...go on you know you want to.

http://www.sfx.co.uk/2013/01/23/ask-mark-millar/

I'd ask him if he knew that Riverdance would become as big a hit as it has when he was stepping out onto the stage during the Eurovision song contest all those years ago.

Proudhuff

Damn, just saw this missed the closing date:

could have asked for an answer to Mr Grant's:

" For my sins I helped Mark Millar, but I've never seen a good word from him. I have seen insults about me in print from him. At the time it bugged me a little. We let him stay at our house. A week later he's in the paper saying him and Grant Morrison are the true master of comics, not like yesterday's men who live in big houses full of antiques. Fuck! I gave you your fucking tea! Why didn't you say that when you were here? The answer, of course, is simple – he'd have gotten a broken nose for his troubles."
DDT did a job on me

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: Proudhuff on 29 January, 2013, 12:09:01 PM
Damn, just saw this missed the closing date:

could have asked for an answer to Mr Grant's:

" For my sins I helped Mark Millar, but I've never seen a good word from him. I have seen insults about me in print from him. At the time it bugged me a little. We let him stay at our house. A week later he's in the paper saying him and Grant Morrison are the true master of comics, not like yesterday's men who live in big houses full of antiques. Fuck! I gave you your fucking tea! Why didn't you say that when you were here? The answer, of course, is simple – he'd have gotten a broken nose for his troubles."
:lol: Oh, now I remember the other reason why I fucking love Grant. Never liked Millar so wouldn't have batted an eye lid at the oppertunity to get an answer out of the git.