Main Menu

2000 AD / Transformers / Usagi Yojimbo clearout

Started by IndigoPrime, 06 September, 2020, 01:58:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IndigoPrime

I'm selling a chunk of my trades and HCs. Collection near M3 j4a or postage at cost. I can supply pics of anything you'd like to see. Quality generally varies from unread to very good. Feel free to make offers on bundles.

Colin YNWA

Arhhh those Usagi Yojimbo are so tempting but I have them digitally and I'm trying to save up. Get behind me temptation... or whatever it is that's said about this kinda thing...

sintec

Can I grab Als Baby and Stone Island?
I'll send you a PM to organise payment and postage.

IndigoPrime

Sintec: sure. Those two books are under 1kg, meaning it'll be small parcel — £3 or £4 if you want signed-for (probably a good idea these days).

DrRocka

Never ever bloody anything ever

IndigoPrime

DrRocka: sure. They _might_ come in as large letter if I can make the packaging thin enough.

sintec

Yep signed for sounds good to me, cheers.  Let me know where to send £s.

DrRocka

Dodsy

Twitter - @dodsy84

IndigoPrime

I got sintec's PM but haven't received any others. Dodsy/DrRocka: can you try again or email me?

DrRocka

Oops, think I messed something up there - should be a PM with you now

Dodsy

Twitter - @dodsy84

sintec

Not sure if it's my inabilty to use the messaging system on here or if there's some kind of bug in it.  Anyway in case the message didn't send right.  £s should be with you IndigoPrime.

IndigoPrime

Sintec: boxing things up as I type. Well, not literally, obviously. But in the process of.

sintec