Main Menu

Mooo!

Started by A.Cow, 06 August, 2011, 10:47:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A.Cow

I am A.Cow.  Hear me moo!!

After years of clinging onto the Usenet newsgroup I've finally started coming here (mostly to get away from Sc*j* and his relentless twattering).

That's about it,like.

Of course, one day I'll become a famous scriptwriter, like y'know, when Tharg finally sees fit to recognise the genius implicit within my Future Shock about the big disk at the bottom of the ocean.  By the time they finally decipher the hieroglyphics surrounding it, it's too late because the disk has revolved -- to point at the symbols which translate as ... "spin cycle"!

JOE SOAP

You are Scojo...goodbye.

REPORTED.

mogzilla

i see the new security steps are working :lol:

pauljholden

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 06 August, 2011, 10:51:11 PM
You are Scojo...goodbye.

REPORTED.

Are you sure? I remember A.Cow from years back on usenet, long before the virus.

-pj

TordelBack

Quote from: pauljholden on 07 August, 2011, 01:08:20 PM
Quote from: JOE SOAP on 06 August, 2011, 10:51:11 PM
You are Scojo...goodbye.

REPORTED.

Are you sure? I remember A.Cow from years back on usenet, long before the virus.

-pj

Me too.  And even if he is one of the voices in that spacious dome, he's one of the more rational consistent ones.

Steve Green

JOE SOAP

If he is, great, and I apologise. Judge helmet photoshoppery and moo/cow in your name can confuse.   

A.Cow

<impression mode="Syd Field" quality="poor">How very-very dare you!</impression>

Apology more than accepted.

Yes, I am the same A.Cow who has been posting on news:alt.comics.2000ad for donkey's years, along with John Smith and Logan and the other few faithfuls ... still holding out hope that one day newsgroups will come back into fashion.

No, I'm definitely not that irritiating little arsegyke (who started doing his 'moocow' nonsense to copy me, unfortunately).  I plonked him in the killfile many moons back (along with his pal Chuckles the monkey) and have lived blissfully ever since, chewing synthi-cud 'til the robo-bovines come home.

(N.B. If any mods want confirmation of my identity, please cross-reference my logged IP with my Usenet posts: I've been on a static IP for a couple of years.)

A.Cow

(Oops -- turns out Thunderbird doesn't stamp my IP on Usenet messages, and I timed-out trying to edit the previous post.  If mods want to confirm my identiity then please PM me and I'll provide Prog+Meg subscription details instead.)

Pete Wells

Aaaaah, memories! Welcome Mr Cow. Chuckles the monkey, I forgot all about him!