Main Menu

Site Downtime

Started by w3bz, 17 May, 2010, 10:45:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jared Katooie

Huh? Did something happen?

Roger Godpleton

The Marine showed up.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Stuzzle

The people demand compensation!
3 free GN's each and a box of Krispy Kreme thanks  ;)
I don't draw so good and I don't know the artists off by heart. I eat more than I probably should and don't yet know the stories from the start. I like films and can't speak Spanish, but DAMMIT I can Twitter

Kerrin

Mike Gloady

And now that we're all back here typing away..... SNAP!  We're trapped.
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

soggy

Quote from: Tweak72 on 17 May, 2010, 11:24:54 AM
Quote from: w3bz on 17 May, 2010, 10:45:03 AM
it's that time again where we kick off the crust and shift over to something new and shiny

You mean "they have worked out how to use the current site and are comfortable with how everything works, let's change everything again and confuse the crap out of them."

I think these changes are done in the same spirit as a kid who kicks over an ant hill every week or so.  ;)

Yeah right, like they would have to go to that much trouble to get that result. A slight change to the colour scheme would work.

Pete Wells

Hmmm, I dunno what happened but for the forst time in aaaaaages we've got spam again. Really, really mental spam too that goes - "Thoq like chicken. Leaf Lady like no chicken. Leaf Lady eat dirt. Leaf Lady eat water."

I think I want to meet this Leaf Lady.

uncle fester

That's the best spam I've ever seen. A cross between one of Roger's Short Story Competition entries and a drunken traveling salesman.