Main Menu

Favourite CLASSIC art droid Round 2 - Massimo Belardinelli or Brian Bolland

Started by Colin YNWA, 19 January, 2021, 06:27:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

broodblik

O'Neill is definitely part of the group. I see him as a founding father but he can also be seen as one of the golden age  renaissance men.
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

TordelBack

Quote from: broodblik on 22 January, 2021, 10:17:53 AM
O'Neill is definitely part of the group. I see him as a founding father but he can also be seen as one of the golden age  renaissance men.

Yep, sorry, I somehow missed you'd already stuck O'Neill in there with the first group, which is perfectly valid.

Dandontdare

This vote was stolen! I blame Venezuelan voting machines, and we all know that Colin YNWA is a Soros stooge.

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Bolt-01

Nah, this is one vote that went the right way (meaning the way I voted) for once.

'Tis a fascinating process.

JayzusB.Christ

Yep, I voted for the Italian Scallion, but really expected it to go to Bolland.  Once again, the polls are not to be trusted.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Magnetica

@ Colin - I know your issues with Belardinelli's art are well documented. Personally I don't share those concerns and with Blackhawk, Meltdown Man and Ace Tucking he very much was part of my formative 200AD reading years.

Slaine took it to a whole other level. It seems incredible now that reprints of Slaine used to miss his work out as it was deemed not good enough. He is absolutely a great. Just not as great as Bolland for me. I guess this tourney is going to come down to Carlos versus O'Neill - so long as the draw allows for that.

Funt Solo

At this level, I'm happy that my choice didn't get through. They both deserve it, and I've always been very fond of Massimo's work.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++