Main Menu

Re: Tie in Stories To Rebellion Products

Started by John Charles, 07 December, 2001, 01:35:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Charles

Further to my earlier message on the wardog thread- just discovered Wardog is actually a game being produced my rebellion - never realised that before.

Now since Rebellion took over 2000AD and the Megazine have in my opinion,generally gone from strength to strength and I have no problem in strips being commissioned which tie in to the Rebellion products - however i think just as much care should be taken with these tie in strips with regards to storyline etc as if it was a stand alone project.

I hope that Rebellion will not allow any old crap to be printed just b/c it ties in with one of their products.  I dont believe they will I actually think in Rebellion we have a company which genuinely cares for the product (being 2000AD and its spin offs) and not only wants to maximise its profit - as any company wants to - but wants to maintain high standards - hopefully the bland story which Wardog in its current format is will only be one of a few misses that Rebellion will allow to be commissioned.