Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Funt Solo

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

JayzusB.Christ

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

JayzusB.Christ

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Smith

TordelBack

paddykafka

Tiplodocus

That's given me a great idea for a fancy dress outfit.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Frank

Just a few years ago, Guy Ritchie's Aladdin remake existed only in the realm of satire:

von Boom

Don't do that. I had a mouthful of tea and now everything is wet.

Frank

Quote from: von Boom on 19 December, 2018, 07:37:08 PM
... now everything is wet

Speaking of which, the BBC audience is coveted by advertisers, since it's generally regarded as a slightly higher demographic (in terms of social status and income) than ITV and Sky viewers, which is why you don't see too may adverts for Waitrose during X-Factor.

Looks to me as if the BBC audience is as horny and bloodthirsty as everyone else:

von Boom

Quote from: Frank on 20 December, 2018, 05:28:46 PM

Speaking of which, the BBC audience is coveted by advertisers, since it's generally regarded as a slightly higher demographic (in terms of social status and income) than ITV and Sky viewers, which is why you don't see too may adverts for Waitrose during X-Factor.

Looks to me as if the BBC audience is as horny and bloodthirsty as everyone else:

More horny and bloodthirsty I would think. They just do it with their pinkies extended. ;)

Frank

I know exactly what they're doing with their pinkies.

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: von Boom on 20 December, 2018, 05:58:55 PM
Quote from: Frank on 20 December, 2018, 05:28:46 PM

More horny and bloodthirsty I would think. They just do it with their pinkies extended. ;)

HBOoooohh Myyyyy...

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Tjm86

Number 5 will never catch on ...