Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

von Boom

And a shame about the sneaky 6th one. I was looking forward to watching that on the telly.

Smith

They are tearing down the Nelson Mendela block.We can only hope that a new building will bear the name Trotter.  :)

von Boom

Quote from: Smith on 07 January, 2019, 05:41:58 PM
They are tearing down the Nelson Mendela block.We can only hope that a new building will bear the name Trotter.  :)

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Kowalsky (formerly JudgeGumpty)

My wife makes a lovely egg and bacon flan.
Never rub another mans rhubarb

Funt Solo

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Funt Solo

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

JayzusB.Christ

Whatever it is I'm looking at, I want one.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Smith

Im just gonna check Youtube to see if anyone uploded anything- Ten minutes later - "GI Joe Extreme PSAs"

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: Smith on 15 January, 2019, 08:04:58 AM
Im just gonna check Youtube to see if anyone uploded anything- Ten minutes later - "GI Joe Extreme PSAs"
Today on the 'Zac's Youtube Rabbit Hole'

Binge watching a 24 episode series on retired LEGO themes.

This is fine.

Proudhuff

never mind Brexit bobble hats are a sign of the end of civilization...
DDT did a job on me

Funt Solo

There used to be a thread for inventions wot are now real that appeared in 2000AD in a fictional sense.  Well, I can't find it, so I'll just post here...

Self-lacing jogging shoes, which the article says were fictionally invented in Back to the Future, part II, but I seem to recall were invented years earlier by Abelard Snazz in one of his misadventures.  Anyone else recall?

(Maybe in prog 254: The Multi-Storey Mind Mellows Out.)
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: Funt Solo on 16 January, 2019, 05:08:08 PM
There used to be a thread for inventions wot are now real that appeared in 2000AD in a fictional sense.  Well, I can't find it, so I'll just post here...

This thread?

https://forums.2000ad.com/index.php?topic=40441.105
@jamesfeistdraws

JayzusB.Christ

Where the hell did the word 'bastich' come from ?
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"