Main Menu

Small Press Writer(s) wanted....

Started by Daveycandlish, 04 November, 2009, 08:48:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daveycandlish

Any aspiring writers out there interested in contributing to PARAGON comic?

I have a time travelling, demon hunting, Japanese warrior character who needs a new adventure - if any of you fancy penning a couple of episodes (I have a firm idea for the next chapter, but after that you can fling him to the far reaches of your imagination).

So if you want to see some of your work in print - raise your hand!

Either PM or email me and I'll let you have more details

An old-school, no-bullshit, boys-own action/adventure comic reminiscent of the 2000ads and Eagles and Warlords and Battles and other glorious black-and-white comics that were so, so cool in the 70's and 80's - Buy the hardback Christmas Annual!

Christov

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Emperor

Quote from: Daveycandlish on 04 November, 2009, 08:48:14 PMI have a time travelling, demon hunting, Japanese warrior character who needs a new adventure - if any of you fancy penning a couple of episodes (I have a firm idea for the next chapter, but after that you can fling him to the far reaches of your imagination).

It is an interesting set-up and well-worth someone picking up the ball and running with it. I look forward to seeing what comes of this.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

locustsofdeath!

Sir, I have just emailed you with a sample script!

Daveycandlish

Thanks chaps!

I'll PM y'all with some more details and see what you can cook up in your fevered imaginations  :)
An old-school, no-bullshit, boys-own action/adventure comic reminiscent of the 2000ads and Eagles and Warlords and Battles and other glorious black-and-white comics that were so, so cool in the 70's and 80's - Buy the hardback Christmas Annual!