Main Menu

2000ad nominated for an Eisner

Started by Colin YNWA, 16 April, 2013, 09:32:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spikes

Shame the prog didnt snatch this, but if theyve never entered until now, its kinda understandable.
Used to love DHP's the first time around, not so keen of this new incarnation, but still a worthy - if slightly obvious, winner.

Mabs

Quote from: Judge Jack on 20 July, 2013, 11:15:56 AM
Shame the prog didnt snatch this, but if theyve never entered until now, its kinda understandable.
Used to love DHP's the first time around, not so keen of this new incarnation, but still a worthy - if slightly obvious, winner.

Gutted here too, really wanted 2000AD to win it. But....there's always next year. You never know!

My Blog: http://nexuswookie.wordpress.com/

My Twitter @nexuswookie

Spikes

Aye, i can easily see the prog winning this, at some point (he says... ;)), in fact it would be down right criminal if it didnt.
Considering just how good the progs consistantly been, and its raised profile of late (US Cons, IDW, Dr3dd, and online - everything 2000ad seems to be making column inches these days - no doubt ALL down to the hard work of the Lads and Lasses in Oxford, etc), and the fact that its now easier to get hold of, for far flung squaxx's, id say in the next year, or two.