Main Menu

Come and fight zombies.

Started by DavidXBrunt, 04 April, 2006, 03:11:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leigh S

OK Bolt, you're healed a bit - at least the infection has gone.  Pavey PD is VS barricaded, but I've leanrt by death its best not to hang around PDs or Hospitals too long.  Think it might be best to stick it out here til my AP rise - then try and find more medpacks and ammo - at the mo, i'm out of both.

Bolt-01

Cheers Watch. I'll have a look around now then.

Bolt

Aaron Smurf Murphy

I'm in Peppardville a few blocks north east to The Maine Building.

Finn Sinn

ThryllSeekyr

well, today has been a strange one, as I have been knocked over twice as Zombie by Zombie Hunters and have stood up twice and then I got revived by somebody else, so I lost all my Zombie skills, before I could do much as a normal human, I got killed again by a Zombie horde by their looks.

So I am back to being happy Zombie again.

Leigh S

BOLT! Be aware some joker has barricaded up our junkyard - if you leave, you wont be able to get back in - unless that nice Dr Vimto (deceased) wants to shake em down a bit?

paulvonscott

It's a bit of a trek, but Doctor Vimto might be persuaded to shamble that way when he has enough energy.  I would say that if I start, others might follow.

I did shake up Club Guilford a bit this  morning and remove one barricade, but that might be restored by now.

paulvonscott

No, unluckily I've been revived in the meantime.  I have to wait 24 hours to get my AP's back, then I'll be up for getting myself killed again no doubt :p

Aaron Smurf Murphy

Just for the record, how many of us are in Peppardville now? I'm still a zombie whose just killed a lone brain muncher outside Club Minchinton (1 block wesr of Marshment Place PD.

Finn Sinn

Bolt-01

Cheers for the heads up Watch. I'm just about to play.

Bolt-01

Leigh S

dunno if this message comes too late Bolt, but the Fruin Building  roughly to the East is VS strength - holed up there now

Bolt-01

Cheers Watch. Made it over to a place in  Picton (SP?) which I've managed to get Bolt01 into.

Dave6795 the zombie has ended the day on 99 xp! Argh! Hopefully I'll be getting a zombie ability tomorrow.

Bolt-01

DavidXBrunt

JohnnyXAlpha left cover but even with free running was unable to return to base due to people barricading buildings behind him. After searching the armoury at Whittenside his only hope for survival is that the crowd of survivors gathered inside doesn't splinter. 4 zombies verses 20 humans. Perhaps he'll go un-noticed.

Dudley

Urban Dead have produced a new game to promote the new Romero fillum.  No revives!

Come and have a go - and if you see my characters Lovethezombies, Deathwastoogood, or misterbiswas around, don't kill them.

Keef Monkey

Right I joined this Urban Dead thing today, don't know what it is but sounds like fun. I'm Private Trumpetron. Yes, I went through every horror movie character I could think of to get a cool name but when they were all taken I decided to type one in that nobody would ever want. I AM PRIVATE TRUMPETRON.

SamuelAWilkinson

I've joined the Diary of the Dead tie-in game as Spacemaths. If you see me, don't kill me. Please.
Nobody warned me I would be so awesome.