Main Menu

Stupid things people have actually said to you.

Started by DavidXBrunt, 18 October, 2004, 07:07:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mardroid

Quote from: shaolin_monkey on 26 January, 2014, 03:03:23 AM
'What can you get in Poundland for a pound?'
Heh. Although I can sort of see what the person means. "What quality of stuff is available in Poundland?" Or "What sort of stuff do they sell?" Everything is 1  pound, but what kinda item will I get for that, in other words.

But people are seldom as wordy as me.

staticgirl

Sometimes Poundland has money off offers....

shaolin_monkey

'Why do they call The Valleys "The Valleys"'?

Theblazeuk

"It's ok to pee in the sink - urine is sterile".

My best friend. I'm glad I'm not one of his housemates and I'm never using his sink again.

The Doctor Alt 8

But he IS right. Urine IS sterile.

But good manners means you shouldn't use the sink....

(at least not when there is washing up I it.)

Frank

Quote from: shaolin_monkey on 26 January, 2014, 02:27:13 PM
'Why do they call The Valleys "The Valleys"'?

So you and your Samoan attorney don't confuse them with the eccies and the speed.

M.I.K.

Quote from: The Doctor Alt 8 on 27 January, 2014, 04:18:17 PM

Urine is. What it passes through on the way out is not.

The Doctor Alt 8

JamesC

I have, on occasion, elected not to wash my hands after urinating in a pub toilet, being convinced that my cock is about the cleanest thing in the room.
Sometimes, if you can get out without touching anything other than the door with the sole of your boot, it's the best thing to do.

Dandontdare

Quote from: Theblazeuk on 27 January, 2014, 10:18:59 AM
"It's ok to pee in the sink - urine is sterile".

My best friend. I'm glad I'm not one of his housemates and I'm never using his sink again.

I did a first aid course in the scouts and we were told if you had to sterilise a needle or blade and had no water, you should piss on it as urine is sterile.

Spikes

That band in Russia that got arrested. You know, The Pussy Kittens....

Theblazeuk

Quote from: The Doctor Alt 8 on 27 January, 2014, 04:18:17 PM

And its only sterile whilst its inside you... pon entering this blighted world, it quickly festers with all the greedy little things of the microscopic realm. Your waste products are their bountiful feast.

shaolin_monkey

"I thought 'subvert' was a skateboard ramp."

Mind you, I can hardly talk.  Folk were talking about a 'manual' the other day, and I thought they were on about pulling tricks on a skateboard.   ::)

Goaty

"Neck Nominations" I never see so many stupid people did it. :(

Theblazeuk

Yes the spread of this across my not-really friends is incredible.

I liked it when I thought it was something that they'd come up with between themselves but this whole viral thing is ridiculous. Funny how at some point someone has added the stage of taking off your clothes too.