Main Menu

Fallout 3

Started by Bongo Jack, 30 October, 2008, 11:49:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

satchmo

If I got the PC collection of Fallout 1,2, and Tactics, is it likely to work with Vista?

Left 4 Dead is keeping me off Fallout 3 temporarily but it is an amazing game. The Andrews Sisters have never sounded so good.

Martin Jameson

Quote from: "satchmo"If I got the PC collection of Fallout 1,2, and Tactics, is it likely to work with Vista?
Yeah, I got them yesterday - only tried 1 so far and that worked fine.

soggy

Fallout 2 seems to work ok with Vista. Just make sure you install any patches before you start playing

Roger Godpleton

OK I just went to the Regulator HQ and all of a sudden Sonora Cruz just ran away. Any idea what's going on? I was wearing the Chinese stealth armour if that helps.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

mogzilla

Quote from: "Godpleton"OK I just went to the Regulator HQ and all of a sudden Sonora Cruz just ran away. Any idea what's going on? I was wearing the Chinese stealth armour if that helps.
she started legging it for me and i never even touched her! i stumbled across her briefly and had to strip the power armour to leg it to catch her to sell my finger collection of 200!

jakeblues69

Quote from: "Godpleton"OK I just went to the Regulator HQ and all of a sudden Sonora Cruz just ran away. Any idea what's going on? I was wearing the Chinese stealth armour if that helps.

Did you try putting your weapon away?
I'm Dr. Rockso, the rock and roll clown. I do cocaine! My video was banned from music television, cause you could see my junk... through my jumpsuit!

Satanist

Same thing happened to me. The place was getting attacked with Rad Scorpions and she legged it and now I cant find her.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Roger Godpleton

Just googled it and everyone has the same problem. Bitch.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

mogzilla

maybe she couldnt stand being given the finger anymore?

The Adventurer

I've been playing this since it came out and its still great. Easily one of my favorite games of all time. I think I like it best because of how "Judge Dredd"ish it is. Its like The Cursed Earth: The Game, complete with bizarre social satire. Someone should do up a Judge Dredd gear mod, with Judge Uniform, Helmet, and Lawgiver. So you can bring the law to the lawless.

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

The Enigmatic Dr X

Wait, wait, wait...

Sorry for the necropost - but is there a dog in this? Or am I the victim of a pub wind-up?

I played it for over 150 hours and never once got a dog as a companion.
Lock up your spoons!

Goaty

Yes you get dog as companion, it good for find you ammo and stuff... you didn't do well! :)

James Stacey

The odds awesome. you find him in a junkyard I seem to remember. I want soooo bad for fallout 4 to come out now (not 2015 or whatever)

The Enigmatic Dr X

Mmm. Maybe that's why I found the Mud Crabs so hard, especially early on.

Guess I just killed the mutt.
Lock up your spoons!

ThryllSeekyr

Fallout: New Vegas......This was one of those games that I never got beyond the first gaming session.
I wasn't too impressed with the graphics and a few of ther other things. It seemed sub-standard.

Anyway, I got stuck playing the tutorial mission where my character went on a mission to shoot some large mutant lizards and after I we shot them all, the female sharpshooter who was showing character around wouldn't respond to me.

I'm also usure how to use that personal radio thing your character carries around.