Main Menu

Rob Schneider to cameo in Dredd

Started by Dudley, 16 August, 2011, 03:21:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudley

What could be better than a Rob Schneider cameo?  Surely it's not too late for Rebellion to suggest this?

If you had 1 minute of Schneider in the film, what do you think should happen to his character?  What other cameos might make the film even better?

Goaty

Sorry If to reply. why Rob Schneider???

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Bluecube

One minute is 59 seconds too long. It only takes a second for a second rate bit part actor playing Second Hapless Passerby in Background to get shot in the head.
An Atlantean Triumvirate
Ghosts of the Past
The Centre Cannot Hold

My eBooks are available here for Amazon Kindle. Feedback always welcome!

vzzbux

Throat cut (So he can't shpeel shit) and to die slowly in agonising pain. Ma Ma's first screen victim

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

SmallBlueThing

Scheider should be Judge Death in the after-credits. He should appear in an alley, take his helmet off, make a joke about his penis and wink at the camera.
SBT

SmallBlueThing

Oh, what, suddenly we cant edit anymore? When i've been happily editing my posts all day? "ShNeider", not 'scheider', obviously.

SBT

Misanthrope

Quote from: SmallBlueThing on 16 August, 2011, 07:39:13 PM
Scheider should be Judge Death in the after-credits. He should appear in an alley, take his helmet off, make a joke about his penis and wink at the camera.
SBT

I'm the Deathster. The alien superfiend-a-ding dong.
Did you know Christ was a werewolf?

Mark Taylor

Quote from: Dudley on 16 August, 2011, 03:21:31 PM
What could be better than a Rob Schneider cameo?  Surely it's not too late for Rebellion to suggest this?

If you had 1 minute of Schneider in the film, what do you think should happen to his character?  What other cameos might make the film even better?

Gets hit by the perps' speeding vehicle in the first second, lifeless and increasingly battered and torn body dragged along for the next 59. Not sure if this would make the film better, but it would be poetic justice.

Simon Pegg should have a cameo as he's a huge Dredd fan and actually can act.

Rex The Runt

@roguetrooper815

JOE SOAP

Quote from: Mark Taylor on 16 August, 2011, 10:15:44 PM

Simon Pegg should have a cameo as he's a huge Dredd fan and actually can act.

He's a Star trek fan too...didn't do him any favours.

FuzzChile99

A Dianne Lane cameo would be fine .. don't even know any other films that phoney version of Fergee was in .

Bolt-01

Very naughty Duds, but on topic it would have been great to have Ian Dury pop up again.

Noisybast

Um... He's been dead for eleven years!
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Dudley