Main Menu

Highland International Comic Expo

Started by Richmond Clements, 20 October, 2007, 03:48:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richmond Clements

Attention!

We've added a few more names to the guest list on the site.

Link: http://www.hi-ex.co.uk" target="_blank">HI-EX!

http://www.hi-ex.co.uk/images/bannerx.jpg">

paulvonscott

I'll be there with Omnivistascope, but so I see will my bitter rivals 'Omnavistascope'.

Yes, it's a daft name for a comic.

Queen Firey-Bou

Bloody illiterate.. erm illitarate ? web monkeys I shall nuke them forthwith ! Its a great name for a comic, i blame the keyboard you know, stupid letters.

Proudhuff

A Laff? I knew a Pratt (Virgin Tom was his name), saw them a couple of drunken times...
yes your right a laff indeed

Oldehuff
DDT did a job on me

Peter Wolf

God you have actually seen them play !

Just so i dont qualify as the oldest boarder here i was given this record by someone when i was 15.That was in 1984.I was too young to have seen any of those bands live.

Peterwhowasnt16in1979wolf
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Trout

Ilya? Good call!

I have two of his books... End of the Century Club and, er, another one.

- Trout

Queen Firey-Bou

Unashamed BUMP!!!

Because there's groovy new news of events, guests and prices now up on the site!

Bolt-01

D'at'll be a good guest for a start. And the film choice is great!

Bolt-01

Proudhuff

Jings this is getting seriously tempting...
allowing for the above, is there going to be a fair old turn out from the board then?

DDT did a job on me

Funt Solo

Watch out - it's Hopefully Constructive Criticism Man!

I think you should have Feb 2/3 2008 plastered all over that site, but especially on the Tickets & Info page, and the About Hi-Ex page.  It could even be on little writing up in the logo area you've got.

Andy Diggle is correct.

The Venue page still has dark blue links, on a dark blue background.  The link colours on other pages has changed so someone there knows how to do it.

---

And if you want a hand with any web stuff, I'd be glad to help out.

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Queen Firey-Bou

thanks for the suggestions, & thanks for the offer of help, we're just not getting time to double check the wee stuff like this, so its appriciated.

what we need at this stage is 48 hours extra in the day, 5 more months, and ... a whole load of other stuff... and for my personal satisfaction large weaponry for the invasion of con-thrill-suckers.

Noisybast

What's with all the bloody Flash buttons?
I can't navigate away from your front page at work!

Grr...
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Queen Firey-Bou

hmm, have you tried a good double double click, it seems to work with us, some peoples machines are no problem.

anyone else having trouble with them ? should i nuke them in favor of simpler stuff ? prehaps a singing haggis rollover ? no ?

Richmond Clements

So folks- what do you think of the site now..?

Thanks to the wonderful Mike Carroll for taking the twisted rotting corpse that was our site and using his funky magic juju on it!

Bolt-01

Much tidier. That Mike C knows his stuff...

Bolt-01