Main Menu

Glasgow Comic Con - 2015

Started by Satanist, 31 March, 2015, 02:36:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

macwatson

I've watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time; like tears in rain...time to die

Dog Deever

Batteries successfully recharged.

Great weekend- I wish I wasn't so far north and could do this more often, always a good craic to be had. No sketches, sigs and precious few comics due to budgetary constraints (though I did get a copy of Cross from Conor and Lizzie), but for me the social aspect of these things is always the best part anyway.
Great to meet up with everyone- old friends and new, creators and fans, forumites and non-forumites alike. Apologies for occasional lapses out of my 'posh voice' and becoming temporarily unintelligible, I'll try harder next time!

Especially good to see Buttonman in good form and looking well after recent illness too. Glasses (and plastic bottles) were also raised for Proudhuff- you were missed, min; I hope you're doing okay.

I'm currently in negotiations for Capital Con/TECAF in October, though the Monday after is oor wedding anniversary, so it's a tricky one.
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

Satanist

Once again had a great time catchin up with folk and meeting new ones but not not enough beer due to being a complete lightweight.

Me n the family got loads of stuff & loads of sketches like these few...

Was gonna get Joker but then saw a postcard he'd done of Death.Top man Higgins and the kids had a laugh as well...

Next one up is Devlin by Sean Phillips...

And my fave which is huge (A3) and brilliant...

Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Tiplodocus

Yep. Had a great time catching up with lots of you. And buying too many comics.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me