Life is riddled with a procession of minor impediments

Started by Bouwel, 10 August, 2009, 11:08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kerrin

I, Cosh

We never really die.

House of Usher

My laptop is on the fritz.  >:(

After the Windows XP loading page it glitches and reverts back to the manufacturer's logo; repeat ad infinitum. Grrr. Now I'm having to log on via a borrowed machine. Note this doesn't qualify for the 'life spugs because...' thread. It's a very minor thing.
STRIKE !!!

vzzbux

I've just pulled a splinter out of my finger nail, it went all the way down, bastard it hurt.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Trout

Just hiding [spoiler]a reference to Slaine [/spoiler] here, [spoiler]in the hope of driving Tordel insane.[/spoiler]

;D

TordelBack

[spoiler]Nice try[/spoiler], Trout, [spoiler]but you're too late[/spoiler].

Trout

vzzbux

Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

locustsofdeath!

Quote from: vzzbux on 17 August, 2009, 04:15:22 PM
Does any reference to Ukko count as well.

V

TordelBack will have to PM Thryllseekr and find out for us.

TordelBack

QuoteDoes any reference to Ukko count as well.

I'm not revealing the terms of our solemn compact.

Peter Wolf

I went back to a forum or a Yahoogroup thing called the Massimo Belardinelli Group which sadly never really got off the ground.I joined it but didnt participate in it very much and left and never went back because there was no activity.

Today i attempted to sign into it again to read what few posts there were and found out i have been banned from the group for no apparent reason as like i say i hardly posted anything and didnt participate.

???
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

COMMANDO FORCES

Bouwel

I went back to a forum or a Yahoogroup thing called the Massimo Belardinelli Group

Peterwolf; I'm a member of the same group. Although my account is still active there's been no significant activity there in over a year and the group's been abandoned by its creator.

You're not missing anything. Not even Slaine.

-Bouwel-
-A person's mind can be changed by reading information on the internet. The nature of this change will be from having no opinion to having a wrong opinion-

Tiplodocus

I was on fire at five a side last night but managed to come crashing down and hurt my back which is spoiling an otherwise enjoyable 45th birthday.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

locustsofdeath!

Quote from: Tiplodocus on 18 August, 2009, 12:40:45 PM
I was on fire at five a side last night but managed to come crashing down and hurt my back which is spoiling an otherwise enjoyable 45th birthday.

If being on fire is only a minor impediment, Tippy, I'd hate to run into you on a day that spugs.