Main Menu

CAPTION WINNER. 7/04/12.

Started by Judo, 07 April, 2012, 05:18:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judo

CAPTION WINNING.
Judge Gary Erskine.
Bio - Gary has been artist or inker for Marvel, DC, 2000AD, Image, Dark Horse, Vertigo and many others. Gary has also contributed character designs and storyboards for a variety of projects including Dreamwork's Shrek and Madagascar. He is currently working on a few projects including creator owned Roller Grrls and inking Simon Spurrier's Crossed http://www.crossedcomic.com/ . Gary runs workshops, attends a lot of conventions and is a very nice man. Here's a 'how to' con sketch in 7 mins http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFVq43YEKi4

SHORTLIST.
1) 'Eat custard knuckle punks!' - Vzzbux
2) 'You punks killed prog rock!' - OnlyVerySmall
3) 'Drokk! Johnny rotten sells butter and they all go nuts!' - Satanist
4) 'I don't care *what* the hair salon did, you can have the helmet!' - M.I.K.
5) 'Nae cunt leaves till wi find oot whit cunt chibbed that cunt' - Satanist

Judge Erskine declares... 'The Winner is 2. Close call as number three was also a good gag but the 'prog rock' line tickled me 'Rotten'.'

CONGRATULATIONS ONLYVERYSMALL!!!
Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Onlyverysmall

Oh wow, I only just noticed this! Thanks to Gary, Juno, my psychiatrist and my gynaecologist!

Onlyverysmall

and PS I've been a fan of Gary's work since his stuff for Crisis, so it is extra special.

Onlyverysmall

And thanks to Judo, of course, I can't believe I thanked a fictional character from a film I haven't seen before you, whoops! I am a silly person.

Onlyverysmall

Hate me all you like, but Judo put a lot of time in for this, and GARY ERSKINE was the judge. If you have a problem with me tell me. Otherwise, yaheyy! I won! And you all lost! Haheyyy!

JOE SOAP

Onlyverysmall

Onlyverysmall

How about we go crazy for a minute and imagine Joe Soap isn't a dick.

JOE SOAP

It's your thread, knock yourself out.

Kowalsky (formerly JudgeGumpty)

Never rub another mans rhubarb

Judo

you're welcome Only :) there were lots of very good entries but yours was my favourite too. I'm glad erskine has made it a little special for you. Just ignore joe, he's my adorable stalker who likes posting on all my threads lol x
Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.