Main Menu

Artists wanted - and its paid hurrah!!

Started by Judo, 16 July, 2014, 01:00:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judo

Hi guys what's kickin finger lickin?

I need to hire around 6 artists for a series of short stories, 5 pages mainly with a science theme.  Deadline isn't tight but I want to have it printed up for Thought Bubble in November (that's where all the cool kids go). I'm paying - YES PAYING!!  I've already got some really interesting scottish artists involved but would like to look a bit further a field too.  Unpublished or highly esteemed is neither here nor there, it's a case of the right artist for the right stories.

So anyone interested drop me a line here or by pm with samples, prices and timescales and payment will probably be paypal, though I could write a cheque if you want to sell my autograph.

Much love tooth board and hope you are all having a wonderful day

Judo/Dawn/whateveryouwannacallme x x x

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

tokyosexwhale

I'm free for work at the moment:

http://tokyosexwhale.wordpress.com/

Contact me at the address on the blog if you're interested. :)

Toks

Judo

Hi there.... tokyosexwhale haha memorable name!!  You have some good stuff there and I'd like to know how much you charge for a 5 page short science fiction story. If you need to look over them first then let me know.

I already have artists for a couple of the stories and picking who to use for the remaining ones over the next wee while. I'm very excited haha!! I think this is shaping up to be a very fun project!!

Timescale is before Thought Bubble in November as I want to give it out to the publishers there, but some estimation of time would be handy for me. If you need to know anything else then drop me a line.

Hope you are having a wonderful day,

Dawn Mathieson x x x

locustsofdeath!

I charge lots of hugs and kisses per page. Only I'm not an artist so I can't really help you, but I'd still accept hugs and kisses.

Judo

Ach I'll be giving out free hugs at Thought Bubble after a few bevvies haha to anyone who doesnt smell too bad x x x