The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

IAMTHESYSTEM

"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

Trooper McFad

Excellent pic and very piognant
Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

paddykafka

I think Carlos would have appreciated that drawing. Very good indeed and most apt for this sad time.

JayzusB.Christ

Has anyone still got a copy of that Get Well Soon thingy Sharky organised for Carlos when he first got ill? My contribution wasn't great by any means but I'd love to re read the whole thing for some warm Squirrelly memories.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

The Legendary Shark

I should have a copy somewhere. I'll have a root and put it on Dropbox or something. Give me a couple of days, my data is in disarray since The Event.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

JayzusB.Christ

Thanks Sharky, appreciate it
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

The Legendary Shark

I have put the Contributors' Version pdf of Supersquirrel Undefeated onto a file-sharing site for JBC. I was also going to post the link here in case anyone wants to download it but, to be frank, I can't seem to think straight about this.

On the one hand, it's a wonderful and heartfelt tribute by fans which I think people might appreciate seeing but, on the other hand, the last thing I want to do is be insensitive or, worse, ghoulish.

I guess I'm asking for a bit of a straw poll as I don't trust my own judgement - would you like me to post the link here or not?

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

TordelBack

Not even vaguely ghoulish. It was obvious at the time and afterwards that this fantastic piece of work was greatly appreciated by Carlos, and indeed he did get well, and we enjoyed many - if far too few - years of his genius thereafter. Post the link, mate, it's one of the best things this community of fans ever produced.

CrazyFoxMachine

Quote from: TordelBack on 01 November, 2018, 11:16:36 PM
Not even vaguely ghoulish. It was obvious at the time and afterwards that this fantastic piece of work was greatly appreciated by Carlos, and indeed he did get well, and we enjoyed many - if far too few - years of his genius thereafter. Post the link, mate, it's one of the best things this community of fans ever produced.

s'right

Colin YNWA

Quote from: TordelBack on 01 November, 2018, 11:16:36 PM

As ever listen to Tordelback, he knows best.

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 02 November, 2018, 07:51:22 AM

https://uploadfiles.io/4hz1o

How could you, you ghoul.

Joking, of course, rereading that has brought back a lot of nice memories of the big man, and I was delighted that I could contribute - it's some consolation for having never met him

The Legendary Shark

I'm so glad I didn't bow to the pressure to print more physical copies for charity. Just like the Man Himself, there can be only one.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Rara Avis

I just started listening to the Thrillcast today and I went back to the start. I almost started crying in work when Carlos was the special guest on the 3rd episode.