Main Menu

RIPs

Started by Quirkafleeg, 27 February, 2006, 03:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bouwel

Walter Cronkite, US media pundit.

-Bouwel-
-A person's mind can be changed by reading information on the internet. The nature of this change will be from having no opinion to having a wrong opinion-

Bouwel

Henry Allingham, worlds oldest man and one of the last survivors of WW1

I seem to be the angel of death today.

-Bouwel-
-A person's mind can be changed by reading information on the internet. The nature of this change will be from having no opinion to having a wrong opinion-

Grant Goggans

Just to point out: it's not accurate to call Cronkite a pundit.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3036677/vp/31972066#31972066

ThryllSeekyr

Walter Cronkit!

Well, I atleast I know of that name.

locustsofdeath!

I just found out this morning that my good friend Ivan Navarror passed away. Although we haven't seen each other in six years, we stayed in touch through emails and myspace. He starred in a bunch of my short films, and just recently we were going to try to get together to make another. Terrbile, terrible news to wake up to.

Miss you, buddy!

LARF

uncle fester

House of Usher

Quote from: uncle fester on 20 July, 2009, 10:23:02 AM
Frank McCourt, author of Angela's Ashes

Sequel! 'Frank McCourt's Ashes'
STRIKE !!!

Dandontdare

Sorry for your loss L.o.D. I lost a couple of friends last year, not very close ones, and people I hadn't seen for a while, but it still knocks you for six.

locustsofdeath!

Thanks dandontdare. It took almost the entire day to hit me - he was only 29. JUst made me look at my wife and kids and the friends I have around me and appreciate having them with me right now.

Tweak72

Like wise LoD. Hugs
+++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING++++++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING+++

ThryllSeekyr

Walter Croncite.

He did commentry on the on the The First Landing on the moon. I was just watching "Shadow of the Moon" Some Documentry about it.

He mmus have working for telvsion for long time if he wasn't reuited by the time he had passed on.

locustsofdeath!

Thanks Tweak, needed that! Cheers!

Tweak72

+++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING++++++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING+++

SmallBlueThing

Mr Harry Patch, First World War Veteran, aged 111. Died peacefully at 9am this morning. Rest in peace, sir.

So very sad.

Steev