Main Menu

Science is Drokking Fantastic Because...

Started by The Legendary Shark, 21 July, 2011, 11:05:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayzusB.Christ

Only 30 - 50 million years left? I'll miss the poor old bugger
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

ZenArcade

Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Hawkmumbler

Unbelievable. I can't quite wrap my head around the fact thats on the other side of the solar system.

The Legendary Shark

I know. It looks for all the world like an aerial shot of Scotland in winter, with roads cutting through snow-blanketed moors. I'm not for one second suggesting that's what it is - it just looks like that. Beautiful.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

TordelBack

The Legendary Shark

I'd imagine they're something like that.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 05 December, 2015, 11:58:35 AM
I know. It looks for all the world like an aerial shot of Scotland in winter, with roads cutting through snow-blanketed moors. I'm not for one second suggesting that's what it is - it just looks like that. Beautiful.

It's interesting that you think that aliens exist on Pluto, who have been inspired by stray earth radio transmissions of Scottish civil engineering documentaries.
I find it a bit far fetched myself, but I find it fascinating that you believe that premise with the entirety of your being.

Ahem. Those photos truly are amazing.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

TordelBack

Amazing to think of all that landscape out there in the dark, under three moons - and this not even a 'true' planet.  Really hints at what the scale of the universe means in human terms.

The Legendary Shark

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 05 December, 2015, 12:18:33 PM
Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 05 December, 2015, 11:58:35 AM

It's interesting that you think that aliens exist on Pluto, who have been inspired by stray earth radio transmissions of Scottish civil engineering documentaries.
I find it a bit far fetched myself, but I find it fascinating that you believe that premise with the entirety of your being.

Ahem. Those photos truly are amazing.

Heh. And to prove the existence of Scottish engineers on Pluto - I think* I've found** its stargate...

* No I don't.
** No I haven't.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

JayzusB.Christ

Hawkmumbler

Looks the foot print of a Froglet from The Clangers...

Spikes

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 05 December, 2015, 01:25:36 PM
OK, you've convinced me. Hoots, mon!

Mmmmmm...
Wouldn't the astronomical cost of just getting there, forever negate the possibility of any Scotch encroachment?   ;)

The Legendary Shark

In my experience, it doesn't pay to underestimate them.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

ZenArcade

Hey Sauchie some one dropped a tupenny piece on Pluto. Z :-\
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead