Main Menu

Mega-city Undercover: Living the Low Life 2

Started by vark, 04 May, 2012, 07:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vark

This GN was anounced for mid April. Anybody knows when it will eventually come out?
Thanks

SmallBlueThing

It's been in waterstones in hastings since tuesday (or at least, that's when i first saw it).

SBT

Taryn Tailz

I was in Forbidden Planet in Newcastle last Friday, and they had plenty of copies in there.

vark

Thanks for your responses.
I've ordered it through amazon uk more than 2 weeks ago (I live in France) but they haven't been able to send me a copy yet. Also it doesn't seem to be listed on the 2000ad store...

Grey M@a

Strange, I pre-ordered mine from Amazon UK when it was announced, it got pushed back 2 weeks but my copy arrived last weekend. I assume they may of got low stock levels and are waiting for more to send out to the next batch. However looking at their site:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mega-city-Undercover-Living-Low-Life/dp/1781080410/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1336218131&sr=8-2

Seems they have a lead time of 7-13 days so I am assuming the stock levels on this are low with Amazon. Might be worth a try looking at www.thebookdepository.co.uk as they seem far more reliable these days with books for me.

vark

The book just have been dispatched, yesss  :)