Main Menu

This week's publications...

Started by ukdane, 17 March, 2005, 11:03:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

House of Usher

I got Ultimates(vol2) #4, Invincible, JLA (ugh!), and Teen Titans #22

I resisted Wonder Woman - I'm not going to be manipulated into buying that for the sake of a Flash crossover, and I thought about buying Image's 'Ultra', but I lacked the conviction to go through with it. Maybe next week.
STRIKE !!!

Will I. Cooling

You should buy Concrete the Human Dilema-brilliant book about a guy made of rock whose been bribed to promote young people getting sterilised...

Its better than it sounds, honest!

Will
The I is for 'I can't remember the password to my other account' or Ian. One or the other.

DavidXBrunt

Oh, thanks. I'll stop reading Ultimate Nightmare now.

Art

Bah! Human Target 20 is really quite rocking - and it ends for good next issue!

Bah, grumble, etc...

Mr C

This week then, I shall mostly be buying:
Ultimate Nightmare (although since it's all been spoilerfied for me, I might just flick through in the store...)
Ultimates 2#4
Ex Machina #9
Plasticman#15.

It'll be the first "weekly" comic shop that I've done for the past year! Last time I went full on comic shopping, Morrison was just finishing his run on X-Men!

Art

I might just flick through in the store...

It;s a very quick read. Basically five issues of nothing happening and then the big reveal at the end. Some of the most shockingly lazy comics writing I've seen in ages... and like an idiot I bought the lot.

Actually, I should be putting this in the "Worst Series I've Read To The End" thread.

Mr C

...In that case, I will just give it a quick flick (oo-er missus!).

Perhaps if the Ultimate Dollar Grabbers at Marvel stopped wasting poor Mr Ellis time with temptations of sweets and pies, he'd be able to get Planetary out monthly...

Roger Godpleton

I here lots of jokes about Ellis being fat. Any one care to offer me proof of this?
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Quirkafleeg

Jared Katooie

I find it odd that noone has commented on the fact that Krusty is reading Teen titans.

TEEN TITANS.

Mr C

What's odder is that Gary described Ellis as "fucking huge". My god! The man must be a blimp!

>:-D

Roger Godpleton

Good to see Mr C. is reading Plastic Man.

Everyone should read Plastic Man.

The Monarch

Teen Titans which features the only good thing to come out of identity crisis the all new all badass dr light!

Tooth as well

Roger Godpleton

I find it odd that noone has commented on the fact that Krusty is reading Teen Titans.

So is House of Usher, do I hear any bitching about that?