Main Menu

Scarlet Traces 2

Started by wrighty47, 24 March, 2005, 06:33:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wrighty47

Dark Horse comics are solicating the first issue of the 2nd series of the Edginton/D'Israeli series in the current Previews. Big questions are, will it be in the Meg/Tooth, do I buy the U.S. versions, or wait for a trade release??

Alan!

Byron Virgo

There are no plans (unless somethings happened I haven't heard about) to serialise it in either 2000AD or the Megazine.

Persoanlly, I'll buy the individual issues, and then I'll probably buy the hardback when it comes out.

Oddboy

Gonna wait for the collected edition I think.

Sure it won't be in the Megazine, but I'd love it if it was!

Please!
Better set your phaser to stun.

Byron Virgo

How can you wait?

Didn't you see the lovely preview artwork D'Isreali was flashing around at Dreddcon last year?

Oddboy

I did... but patience is a virtue!

Got enough stuff to be losing money on at the moment!
Better set your phaser to stun.

Bolt-01

Same here, waiting for the collection.

Bolt-01

Art

Persoanlly, I'll buy the individual issues, and then I'll probably buy the hardback when it comes out.

Me too. I think I probably have the word FOOL stamped on my forehead in invisible letters that only comics shop employees can read, because I fall for that evbery damn time.

Pyroxian

Waiting for the trade, 'cause I'm finding it easier to read GNs than comics these days

Steve

wrighty47

Well, I think i'm gonna trade wait also. I rarely buy mini's in monthly format, so I'll go with my prefered format.

Alan!

ming

I'm really looking forward to this, having just read the first series (an unfortunate delay, but I get there in the end!).  If I see the single issues, I'll pick them up as I can, but I'll definitely be getting the collected edition.
http://images.darkhorse.com/covers/12/12422.jpg">

Noisybast

Placed my order this very afternoon...
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Lord Running Clam

Thats a nice cover.Whens the first part out?I think im going to buy it in the single issues and the get the hard back when it comes out as well,D'israeli always has nice extras to put in to make it worth while.

Tweak72

oh god ive soiled my underware again
+++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING++++++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING+++