Main Menu

Brighton Comic Expo 19th - 20th November

Started by skull.ring, 14 November, 2005, 05:34:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skull.ring

I've actually got off my lazy arse and booked my flights so I'll be going to the Expo, are any other boarders going ?

Cheers

Mark

House of Usher

STRIKE !!!

Queen Firey-Bou

er, i'm all booked up, but like, in four days any amount of shit can happen.

however, i suggest you bring some of your nice art work mr skull-ring... oh yes, a mcmahon prehaps? and we MUGG you for it.

If i make it i'm easy to spot, usually have a troll or two following me around snikkering & making snide remarks.

WoD

I'm there.  Check out the FQP (and friends) table - and buy our various wares...

Bolt-01

Both myself and Mini-bolt will be in attendance. Should be a great weekend.

Bolt-01

Dan Kelly

Looking less and less likely that I will able to make even one day :(

Too much flat crap to sort out in the one weekend herself is around this month...

skull.ring

Hi Bou, I'm afraid I won't be bringing the McMahon page with me, sorry. As an extra precaution I have confirmed that Mr. Dayglo will also be attending so there's no risk he'll be robbing my place whilst I'm away :-)

Mr Usher & Bolt-01 (and of course Mini-Bolt), it would be cool to meet up, if even for a quick chat. I'll be hanging out with Jon and Steve Turner (Jon is bringing his kids too). The most likely place to find me/us will be a Rufus's stall (I assume that he'll be selling artwork). Just look for the shaven headed short arse wearing a lot of skull ring (strangely enough).

Cheers

Mark

House of Usher

"shaven headed short arse wearing a lot of skull ring..."

Hmm. That certainly narrows it down. So, it's the skull ring that's the most salient clue, then?

;-)
STRIKE !!!

+rufus+

Mark's not a short arse either. Although I won't be seeing him, as i'll be robbing his gaff instead... ;-) R

Max Kon

be there be square.

I will be being square that weekend :)

Byron Virgo

Aaron Smurf Murphy

I'll be there. The usual look - badly shaven comics artist who's stupidly tall with looong curly hair.  

Probably be seen bothering Bolt and Byron (again).

Oh yeah, I'm in MQ with a story by WoD and there should be an article in Redeye 5 on some art terrorist thing I did that I encouraged other people to do. I'm not proud.

Richmond Clements

I can't decide if I should shave off my beard before I go or not.

Byron Virgo

Don't you want people to recognise you from your Anderson appearance?

Also, the more of your case that you can cover up the better (even with a tidly little pencil-thin thing that you sport on your bonce). I don't suppose you'd consider wearing a burkha, would you...?

Queen Firey-Bou

i can't decide wether to go or not.

My burkas in the wash and the demons will need feeding.