Main Menu

Titan's new Graphic novels...

Started by Tu-plang, 20 November, 2001, 03:30:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tu-plang

Does anyone knnow what is happening with the Titan books after ABC Warriors: Mek-Nificent Seven.  I for one hope for a bit more Strontium Dog, Nemesis, and some Milligan/Hewlett insanity.

P.S.: Dan that's a fine cover on the ABC warriors collection, we should get Mick back more often.

Thread Zero

Maybe there is a Titan site?

Does anyone know?

I may check it out later.

scojo

Wake

I don't think Titan have a site, but they have a couple of pages on this one. Unfortunately the pages aren't up to date. I get most of my info from Amazon.

Wake

Link: Titan Books

Thread Zero

Wake,

I'd love to know what you thought of that Dredd video I posted to you.

Would you mind just posting a quick opinion of it here, when you have watched it?

Thanks,

Scojo

Mk13

Sitting on my desk at the moment I have the absolutely gorgeous Titan hardcover 'Judge Dredd featuring Judge Death' book, containing Death, Death Lives, and a bunch of other Bolland Dredd stories.

If you don't own these stories in collected form, this is seriously the book to buy em in.

I'll try to get something posted onsite about it in the next day or so.

Wake

I've just watched the tape (cut scenes from the Playstation game). It's not too bad...even amusing in places.

Dredd voice is a bit too whispered. He doesn't sound very powerful, though you can see he's going for Clint Eastwood. It feels like a fan piece, rather than something professional, though I guess that's because it's only cut scenes.

I get a vertical line in the middle of the screen. Hopefully that would disappear if I digitised it.

Wake