Main Menu

dxb and Scojo's contract,

Started by DavidXBrunt, 17 June, 2002, 06:50:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DavidXBrunt

I DavidXBrunt promise to read, analyse, and respond to Scojo's scripts (the two posted before the 17th of June).

In return Scojo is to stop harrassing female posters, asking for sex, bothering them, and cyber stalking them. If he breaks the rule he is banned from the board.

If Scojo responds with 'I agree' then he agrees to the terms.

DavidXBrunt

If he breaks the rules we can ask Wake to ban Scojo.

If he keeps them I'll read the first on Friday 21st June.

Thread Zero

Who cares about him?

Silly old prat!

Ha ha ha ha ah ah ah ahahahahahhahaahhaahahhahaha

Jen Mek forever xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

scojo

JimBob

Scojo,
      whilst not an expert in the strange ways of the female I think it's possibly true that the reason we don't have as many women contributing as we should to things like messageboards, fandom, etc because thry worry about being harrassed by eejits. Might be worth bearing in mind if you dont want to lead a life of enforced chastity my friend.

Trout

Now the being-nice-to-Scojo period has ended, I can agree very strongly with JBR.

Scojo doesn't have a great record of actually listening to people, but I wish he'd behave himself.

He clearly creeps Jenny out. Has he scared off other girls?

Why don't you behave in a manner less slimy and irritating, Scott? (I'm going to call you Scott a lot, unless you promise to be nicer.)

I'll also promise to read the scripts and give constructive comments if you agree to DXB's terms.

- The Gentleman Trout.

GordonR

If people feel strongly about this, and about some of the fairly odious things scojo has said about his behaviour after jenny specifically asked him to stop pestering her online, then they should complain to the moderator of this board.

If he can't or won't do anything, then complain to Rebellion's Mark Chapman or Dominic Preston, both of whom have the authority to get the repulsive little toad kicked off the board.  You can email them through the them to their names in the Command Module section of the Creators Zone.

Toadjo gets away with a fair bit on this board, but I don't think it should become an open forum for cyberstalking.

Wake

Any complaints about abuse of this message board or chat room should be sent direct to Mark Chapman.

Wake

Link: Sendmail Mark Chapman

Mk13

Sexual harrassment and serious abuse based on gender, race, etc (you know the drill, folks) is not tolerated on this board.

If anyone feels they are being harassed or abused in a way they find offensive (i.e. beyond the usual fanboy sniping that goes on around here), they should let me know immediately, preferably with examples of what has been posted, and I'll make sure the perpetrator is booted from the group with the full force of a pair of Justice Department issue size 12's.

Mk13.

Oddboy

Why just stick to the 12's?

What's wrong with a good ol' fashioned DAYSTICK?
Better set your phaser to stun.

Mk13

That's for afterwards, so they don't bleed on the Nerve Centre carpet...

Wake

Remember that you can recive log files from the chat room, so they can be admitted as evidence just as easily as message board posts.

Wake

paulvonscott

Does that mean my plot to take over Canada is logged?

5 years, wasted...