Main Menu

Future Shock Submissions

Started by Captain America, 13 September, 2007, 08:10:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art

JudgePrager

Art

Easier to remove if, say, it needs to be photocopied. A lot of places will specify submissions should be unbound - no staples, paperclips or anything - so you might want to do that, just make sure that you ut page numbers and contact details on every page of script.

JudgePrager

Captain America

Hmm, I can fit my synopsis onto one page if it's single spaced, but not if it's 1.5 or double spaced.  The submission guidelines insist that synopsis is no longer than one page... so is it okay if it's single spaced?  The script itself is double spaced.

WoD - are you somehow affiliated with FutureQuake?  The website says FutureQuake Press isn't accepting any more scripts as of Spring 2007 - is this still the case?

Thanks!

WoD

I do work with RAC and Bolt-01 on FQP, although the other guys do way more than me!

We did close the doors a while back due to being crushed under the pile of submissions and burn-out after Bristol.  We have still received the odd Sub and we will be opening the doors again very shortly when we update the webpage, etc.  All in preperation for our new stuff which will be on sale shortly - feel free to start saving your pennies now so you can buy at least one copy of each!

Bolt-01

Hey Cap. FQP is going to be opening the doors again soon. We are sorting out an update for the website to coincide with the new crop of comics.

Bolt-01

WoD

Synchro-Post...thankfully we said the 'same' things!

Bolt-01

You can tell you are a writer though...

Bolt-01

Richmond Clements

You should have done a picture of it, Bolt.

Bolt-01

Captain America

Ah, thank you very much gentlemen.  I'll keep checking the website for updates and develop a few scripts in the meantime!