Main Menu

2000 AD visual novels

Started by Emperor, 16 August, 2010, 07:54:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emperor

Just reading this on visual novels:

www.bleedingcool.com/2010/08/16/look-it-moves-by-adi-tantimedh-61-the-world-of-visual-novels/

It seems perfect for 2000AD: it is relatively low cost and seems to be a collision of a chose-your-own-adventure and an illustrated text story. As 2000AD has done both with Dice Man and a number of one-offs (especially for the annuals/specials) it seems perfect.

Thoughts?
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Jared Katooie

I tried to make one, but the programming language was too hard for my simple mind. Alas, my dream of a 2000AD dating sim must wait...

If someone feels like making a 2000AD visual novel, then they should use this program, as it's free and it's the easiest to use. Unless your brain is stupid, like mine.

Ren'py

Emperor

Good stuff. Luckily, my brain is massive (or else my skull is very thick) and that all seems pretty straightforward to me. I must resist having a tinker though as I could see my free time getting hosed away but... you never know.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+