Main Menu

Film Discussion

Started by Psidude, 05 June, 2011, 09:35:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vzzbux

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 06 June, 2011, 12:36:14 PM

This one of course:

Quote from: Krombasher on 06 June, 2011, 12:54:54 PM
The only one not sweating is Dredd. But, boy is he getting a visor-full!
Dredds just a lazy bastard thats why he isn't sweating.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

blackmocco

I just assume Dredd's getting his button-pushing finger ready to annihilate 400 million innocent people...
"...and it was here in this blighted place, he learned to live again."

www.BLACKMOCCO.com
www.BLACKMOCCO.blogspot.com

Steve Green

Not to mention he gets a bike for his Long Walk... The clue's in the title Joe.

Mudcrab

Quote from: vzzbux on 05 June, 2011, 10:15:01 PM
The eyebrows seem rather black.
V

I can't be the only one that finds dark eyebrows and blonde hair incredibly hot for no apparent reason. Like um, Jane from Neighbours?  :lol:
NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

Toni Scandella

Michaelvk

Quote from: Lobster Doug on 07 June, 2011, 01:04:22 PM
V

I can't be the only one that finds dark eyebrows and blonde hair incredibly hot for no apparent reason. Like um, Jane from Neighbours?  :lol:

You shoulda seen them on set  ;)
You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

Psidude

Olivia is hot but Alistar Darling is the eyebrow king! ;)

Danbo

Quote from: Lobster Doug on 07 June, 2011, 01:04:22 PM
V

Nah I'm with you too...always had a soft spot for dark roots on bleached blonds...blame my milfy french teacher back in 2nd year.
Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.

Mudcrab

Glad to hear it. Not sure the same applies to Mr Darling though. Maybe if he was blonde  :lol:
NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

PsychoGoatee

We still need a pic of Anderson from the movie, and more pics in general. And a trailer, yes'm!

On IMDb I see this flick is set to be released in December 2011, slightly earlier than I expected. Of course it might hit a few months later in the US, March or April maybe. Can't wait!

Michaelvk

Down here in SA it'll probably be on DVD release everywhere else before it hits the theatres.. THat happened to Doomsday.
You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

Beaky Smoochies

Andrew MacDonald, one of Dredd's producers, is on record as stating that Dredd will be released in 2012- and I presume that means ALL territories!  If I had to guess, I would say that Dredd will probably be released in March, which is a traditionally good time for genre niche projects- past examples being The Matrix, 300, Watchmen, and V for Vendetta- with the DVD/Blu Ray out by early autumn/fall.  By releasing it in March, it also gives the movie a chance to find an audience before the summer glut begins.  And we'll probably know by year's end 2012 if the movie has done well enough to warrant a sequel, which, I think I'm safe in saying, will almost certainly feature a certain ghoul who we're all dead ( :D) excited to see onscreen...
"When the people fear the government there is tyranny, when the government fear the people there is LIBERTY!" - Thomas Jefferson.

"That government is best which governs least" - Thomas Jefferson.

PsychoGoatee

And maybe some of his freaky friends too.  :thumbsup:

Danbo

As long as i get Block War/Apocalypse War on a 200 mil+ budget for part 3.
Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.

blackmocco

Stories I'd love to see adapted: The Pit, The Graveyard Shift, The Hotdog Run, Block Mania/Apocalypse War, Shanty Town, America.
"...and it was here in this blighted place, he learned to live again."

www.BLACKMOCCO.com
www.BLACKMOCCO.blogspot.com