Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayzusB.Christ

Hey, goaty. Was just thinking yesterday we hadn't heard from you in a while.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

von Boom

[rant]
I am so sick and tired of working for a man that regularly sets policies and then on a whim, with no notice or reasons given, changes, retracts, or does an about face on those policies, and then blames me and everyone else around when said changes blow up in our faces. Ugh.
[/rant]

TordelBack

Treat yourselves to a follow of @wokennice over on Twitter. Proper lampooning for our modern age.

Frank

The Legendary Shark

I just found a wasps' nest. Thought I'd been nettled until I took off my glove and found it full of irritated wasps. Ow, ow, ow, ow, OW!

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Frank

The Legendary Shark

I got a call from a friend who was storing my collection of graphic novels in one of his sheds following The Event. The roof of the shed has collapsed and closer inspection reveals that the rain's been getting in for ages. Hundreds of GNs ruined. :(

Made a note in my diary. It simply reads, "bollocks."

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Hawkmumbler

I just winced, thats an absolute tragedy Shark!

The Legendary Shark

Thanks, Hawkie. I was upset for a while but that's passed now. They're only books, after all, and the world is full of books. It makes the few I still have all the more precious!

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

von Boom

Sorry to hear that Sharkie. I know their only books, but having lost a sizeable portion of my own collection to a flood I know it still hurts.

TordelBack

Aw shite, sorry to hear that Sharkie. 

The Legendary Shark

Thank you, Chaps. I still have a few left - including all my precious comp copies of Zarjaz, DogBreath, FutureQuake and Paragon and the few GNs I won in the Forum's very own writing competition. It would have killed me to lose those!

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

paddykafka

Ah, that sucks, Sharkie. Sorry to hear that. Hope some good luck comes your way soon.

Bolt-01

Oh, that's horrible Sharky.

Woolly