Main Menu

The Rift

Started by Bat King, 01 June, 2014, 08:21:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bat King

I gave away 4 mini-books at Thought Bubble last year. I've been building on the project since then.

Three of those short stories are now on the blog The Rift Warriors. There is also a longer version of one of them on there plus a brand new story I wrote last week.

The Rift Warriors

I'm photographing models for reference for an artist. I'll be adding his name to the creators of any of the characters that he provides illustrations for.

There will be at least one free story handed out at Thought Bubble this year. Probably a new story that isn't on the blog. There may also be an illustrated book which I might have to put a minimal charge on to cover printing costs, but may do a free version (not sure yet).

If you visit the blog do be cautious visiting the links to the models' pages. Nothing that isn't work safe on either Freya or Ryan's profiles but other profiles on that site do contain things not safe for work. I am on the same site as the models as a Photographer - my page is safe for work. If you want to look at some of my photo work you can see my Portfolio here.
Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex