Main Menu

Bring Back Cursed Earth Koburn!

Started by The Sherman Kid, 05 November, 2014, 11:13:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawkmumbler

maryanddavid

I believe Titan have plans to publish it.

The Sherman Kid

Quote from: GordonR on 05 November, 2014, 12:35:29 PM
No plans to bring back Koburn, Earthlets.  I feel he's kind of had his day.

If I said pretty please would that help {Prepared to debase self for credits quality characters} :P

Tiplodocus

Quote from: Albion on 06 November, 2014, 06:58:10 PM
Quote from: Tiplodocus on 05 November, 2014, 01:10:53 PM
I loved that strip - El Mestizo was it?

Indeed it was, and here he is in my commission from Carlos. Apparently it was the first time Carlos had drawn him since El Mestizo finished.

Outstanding. If you wouldn't mind, could you PM me and let me know how much these are. This and the Stainless Steel Rat one are so good, I've really got to start saving up for one.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Dash Decent

Fantastic drawing, and Alpha's nose is right!
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Jacqusie

There's loads of life in K,E,K - much more than in some stips I could mention - shame we've seen the last of him... or have we?

Skullmo

Carlos and I have done a Dredd story called El Maldito for the Megazine that homages another favourite old character of Carlos's.  No idea when it'll be appearing, but it's almost certainly the last Dredd story I'll do.

I will be returning to the Dreddverse, though, with a new series with Lee Carter - title currently embargoed - that'll be running next year.

Any idea when this is coming to the Meg? :(
It's a joke. I was joking.

James Stacey

Skullmo

Grugz

Carlos and I have done a Dredd story called El Maldito for the Megazine that homages another favourite old character of Carlos's.  No idea when it'll be appearing, but it's almost certainly the last Dredd story I'll do.

I will be returning to the Dreddverse, though, with a new series with Lee Carter - title currently embargoed - that'll be running next year.

a damned shame , but could he not be involved in a future team up with dredd again? loved the whole odd couple vibe to the first story.
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

Proudhuff

Great idea chaps, why doesn't he team up with Rico in the curs-ed earth... hold on..
DDT did a job on me

ZenArcade

Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Rately

Picked up the Cursed Earth Koburn Mega Collection in FP in Belfast yesterday, am about halfway through it and really enjoying it.

A whole Mega Collection with art by Carlos for £4.99 is a bargain in my book. Lovely stuff, and always a bonus seeing Carlos' version of Judge Death.

Skullmo

Rately

Quote from: Skullmo on 04 September, 2016, 04:37:59 PM
£4.99 - is it cheaper there?

They had it in the bargain bin, along with the Lowlife Mega Collection! £9.98 for both of them.