Main Menu

Slight delay with DREDD: Urban Warfare bookplate edition

Started by Molch-R, 10 February, 2015, 02:31:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bolt-01

Jamie, the prog and meg 'almost' always arrive the Saturday before the comics are due in the shops.

Eamonn Clarke

Yes, and it's a lovely moment as they drop through the letterbox. Re-discover the excitement of childhood at the postman's arrival.

Jamie1000013

Quote from: Bolt-01 on 22 February, 2015, 08:34:29 AM
Jamie, the prog and meg 'almost' always arrive the Saturday before the comics are due in the shops.

Thinking about subscribing because I usually buy them from WHSMITH's but it's a lot of hassle since I have to travel to get to one. So hearing the delivery times is pretty awesome but I have one question, how much is delivery? It says it is free for me but surely it would have to cost something because that would be about 6 quid a month 2000ad are losing out on.

Steve Green

Yes, you normally receive the prog on the Saturday before - occasionally it slips to a Monday, but rarely.

Spikes

And the 'slight delay' would appear to be over!

A smashing looking book, and the first thing that struck me, was that it looks like an frickin' old school 2000ad/JD annual, and what could possibly be better than that, eh?

(Im calling it first; This is to prepare us for the HB annual coming our way this Christmas...  ;))

But another quality release from the G.G.C  :thumbsup:

Jamie1000013

Received mine today as well top quality and loving the art print as well. I'm glad that I've now got a signed copy of this from one of my favourite artists.

Well worth the money and extra wait.

COMMANDO FORCES

J.Smith

Another smashing hardback book, yep. For when the bookplate edition goes out of stock here, by the way, I saw that Forbidden Planet is also doing one signed by Flint too.

moldovangerbil

These look great!

Have they all been sent out now?  Not got mine yet. Just hoping it's not trapped in Royal Mail hell.

Tjm86

Had mine and thoroughly enjoyed it.  Well worth the dosh. :D