Main Menu

London Calling!

Started by Geoff, 12 February, 2015, 12:08:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geoff

Hi all,

Not actually a particular fan of the Clash, just happen to be from London.  I've been lurking for a while now but having seen a lot of interesting posts recently I thought I'd actually join.  I especially wanted to vote in the cover of the year poll.

I'm a big fan of early 80s classic 2000ad and the artwork.  I only actually started full-time with the prog when Chopper was heading to Oz but gradually read and collected back to prog 1. After a pretty long break from 2000ad starting in the late 90s to a few years ago, I'm back with a dual subscription and intend to keep it that way.  (I'm rather less impressed with Hachette's efforts, still waiting for my volumes 2 & 3 and free gifts!)

Having bought a couple of 2000ad pages in the late 80s, my interest in the original artwork has also recently returned with a disturbing intensity...   

Colin YNWA

Can we see ya pages? There's a good few collectors of original art here and we always like it when a new comer wipes their's out.

Welcome aboard and have fun.

Geoff

Thanks Colin!

The Original Art and Commissions threads are where I did much of my lurking - some really great stuff there.

When I head over, I'll try and whip out something of interest! 

robert_ellis

Hachette's stuff is worth the wait - hopefully deliveries will fall into a pattern. They are a bargain at the price

Geoff

Yep the first book, which I've got, is lovely....it's just the waiting!

ZenArcade

I am a Clash fan and many welcomes Geoff. Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Heath C Ackley

"Give a man a mask and he will give you the truth."

Proudhuff

welcome from the far away towns....
DDT did a job on me