Main Menu

TPB US Release Query (Tales of Nu Earth)

Started by Rogue Judge, 24 December, 2016, 08:24:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rogue Judge

Hello, I am wondering if there are still plans to release volumes 3 and 4 of Tales of Nu Earth in the US/Canada?

A year ago (Jan 2016) I emailed a general question (about Dredd and Rogue) and received this informative response from Matt Smith: "For your info, US Case Files 11 will be out in March, and volume 12 in August, with US Tales of Nu Earth volume 3 following in December."

Now, I have been purchasing the UK versions of the Case Files (as I cannot wait for the US trades to catch up!) and was wondering if I should just buy the UK volumes of Tales of Nu Earth as well. I dont see volume three online anywhere or for pre-order.

For the sake of continuity I would like the US dust jackets for the last two, but its not the end of the world - if not, I will go ahead and purchase the regular UK volumes. Either way, Ill be chuffed to read more Rogue! Thanks.

Rogue Judge

Looking at Rebellions complete graphic novel release list on Bleeding Cool, (while there is tons of thrillpower i will be purchasing) there is no mention of a US release of Tales of Nu Earth. Think ill assume this series was cancelled and pursue the UK volumes unless I hear otherwise. Looking forward to reading more Rogue.