Main Menu

2000AD Shop - Request for one or two sample pages for graphic novels on sale.

Started by JoFox2108, 04 May, 2017, 11:05:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoFox2108

Hi, I wanted to request that graphic novels for sale (and possibly other books and comics) on the 2000ADwebsite have one or two sample pages available for folk to see?  I'm at least as interested in the art as the story so to have a small sample of that for a graphic novel would be fantastic.  I know Comixology do this routinely and it makes it a lot better from a buying point of view, especially if you're really into comic art. Since I found out that they do this I buy a lot more from them.

Not sure what other people think about this, so feel free to comment.
Thanks!

Sent from my HUAWEI M2-A01W using Tapatalk

QuoteIt's all a deep end.

JoFox2108

Quote from: JoFox2108 on 04 May, 2017, 11:05:05 AM
Hi, I wanted to request that graphic novels for sale (and possibly other books and comics) on the 2000ADwebsite have one or two sample pages available for folk to see?  I'm at least as interested in the art as the story so to have a small sample of that for a graphic novel would be fantastic.  I know Comixology do this routinely and it makes it a lot better from a buying point of view, especially if you're really into comic art. Since I found out that they do this I buy a lot more from them.

Not sure what other people think about this, so feel free to comment.
Thanks!

Oops - I just found the suggestions section.  So sorry.  Could this thread be moved there?

Fungus

Totally agree.
I've gone digital and was wondering exactly the same thing today, as I eyed up some nice Dantes.

I'm no psychologist (or salesman), so quite how mad-for-thrillpower those extra sample pages would make me, I couldn't quantify...  :)

JoFox2108

Quote from: Fungus on 04 May, 2017, 05:45:45 PM
Totally agree.
I've gone digital and was wondering exactly the same thing today, as I eyed up some nice Dantes.

I'm no psychologist (or salesman), so quite how mad-for-thrillpower those extra sample pages would make me, I couldn't quantify...  :)
I think for me there could be a danger of foaming at the mouth!  ;-)

2000ADWebDroid

Molch-R

Absolutely agree, it's been something I've wanted to see on the shop for years but previous incarnations couldn't cope with it. It's been in the works for a while now so hopefully it'll go live this year.

JoFox2108

I just saw on the new Brink collection - you've got preview pages!!!!  Great job!!!!