Main Menu

Rogue Trooper (and related G.I's) Fanzine

Started by Steven Denton, 04 October, 2017, 03:26:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steven Denton

I am seriously considering trying to make a Rogue Trooper theamed one shot fanzine. The FQP guys did one a few years ago, not that I want to tread on their toes, but it's probably about time for another one.

Bolt-01

SpongeJosh

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Tjm86

I take it by the thread title that it will include useful tips such as how to clean out your chem filter and decent make up tips.   ::)

Steven Denton

Yeah if a mod could fix the title that would be great. Also I'm dyslexic and a bit touchy about my spelling. I CANNOT SEE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ROUGE AND ROGUE due to a specific learning disability and although I'm fine with people correcting my spelling i prefer 'sorry man, but you wrote Rouge instead of Rogue again to another fucking joke about makeup.

Tjm86

Sorry, didn't mean to offend.  Thought it was a rerun of a Droid Tales joke .  Can fully appreciate sensitivity regarding spelling with that SLD so I will pay attention to your request in future.   :-[

Steven Denton

Quote from: Tjm86 on 04 October, 2017, 05:20:21 PM
Sorry, didn't mean to offend.  Thought it was a rerun of a Droid Tales joke .  Can fully appreciate sensitivity regarding spelling with that SLD so I will pay attention to your request in future.   :-[

It's OK, it's one of the few things I'm over sensitive about. I can see why you would have thought of the droid life strip. Unsurprisingly that one confused me for ages.

Tjm86

No problem.  One of the biggest problems with on line forums, random people respond in ways you really don't expect and without a clue of things that might be triggered.  Mind you, I think the majority of the forum are messed up one way or another.  Makes for interesting times.

Steven Denton

If you say something irritates you on line and everyone doesn't imidiatly do that thing 100 times you know you're in one of the better places on the internet

Tjm86

Aye, we've said it before.  This place is weird!

Steven Denton

Of course now I don't know if people want a Rouge or Rogue special

Trooper McFad

I'd be interested in a Rogue Fanzine -(specially if it contained a "tips" section on making some GI gear)  :thumbsup:
Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

Tjm86

I do think we need to be a little careful here mind.  Amazon is pretty good at helping here with their 'commonly bought together' algorithm by all accounts but considering the nature of nu-Earth warfare, this might be a little contentious.   :o

Steve - if you print it, they will come.

Steven Denton

He left his makeup bag in the Blitz Bubble.