Main Menu

Rogue Trooper (and related G.I's) Fanzine

Started by Steven Denton, 04 October, 2017, 03:26:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyFoxMachine

Steven Denton

Quote from: CrazyFoxMachine on 18 October, 2017, 01:23:12 AM
I'll help!  ;)

Was this just the cider talking at half past one in the morning?

You help would be greatly appreciated!

Proudhuff

Should I alert George?:

I know after one too many KBs he's thinking of hanging up his pencils, but this might tempt him back...
DDT did a job on me

Jim_Campbell

Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Steven Denton

CrazyFoxMachine

The Legendary Shark

Need any script writers? I've dabbled in the past and would love to dabble some more :-)

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

amines2058

I would happily do a pin up / star scan type pic...not sure if I could commit to a full strip.

Steven Denton

Sharky, yes I/we will need scripts. Comic strips (Depending on artists) text stories with illustrations.

Amines: strip work is a big commitment, although I would prefer comics I will need spot illustrations and pin ups. All RT fans are welcom to contribute!

Steven Denton

POTENTIAL CONTRIBUTORS!

What kind of thing would you be interested in doing?

Reply here, PM me or come chat on Facebook.

amines2058

I am happy to do an illustration or pin-up if you are happy to have me! (will give the strip work a miss due to workload issues from my side). Random examples of work available if required?

Steven Denton

I would be very happy to have you on board for a illustration or pinup Alex. At the moment I'm thinking an Illustration as I would like text stories and articles to be illustrated with full or half page pictures.

Jim_Campbell

As already mentioned, I'll do production and any design stuff as you might require (I happen to have a vector re-draw I did of the RT logo on file from ages back, handily...) and as much lettering as you need. I'd really like to draw something, too. Rogue is one of those characters who's so imprinted on my brain that, like Dredd, he kind of falls out of my pen when I can't think of anything else to draw...

I'll drop you a line!
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Steven Denton

Your help (and logo) will be greatly appreciated Jim. It's a perfect opportunity for you to dust off your pens!

Andy Lambert

If you think I may be suitable, I could contribute an illustration or two myself - like Alex, I have other commitments (mainly college work) which prevent me from taking on anything more at the moment.