Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: 2018: forthcoming thrills..  (Read 1126 times)

Robo-K33F

• Global Moderator
  • Sentient Tea Bot
    • View Profile
Re: 2018: forthcoming thrills..
« Reply #15 on: 31 January, 2018, 09:39:59 pm »
18/10/2018 9781781086537 The 13th Floor (paperback, £14.99)

I wish this was hardback, but: OH YES!

The price and lack of "Vol. 1" makes me wonder how complete this will be. The collections we put out a while back barely touched the Eagle strips and came to around 120 pages or so all in, IIRC. Considering the Thirteenth Floor ran to some 400 pages in Eagle alone, plus the Scream! strips, I can't see how this can collect everything. I'd be really disappointed if this wasn't just a first book collecting the Scream! strip and the the wrap-up portion of the Eagle run, with at least one or two more books collecting the rest of the Eagle stories. Yeah, they get a bt silly later on, but it would be a shame to miss the opportunity.

This is a book one, collecting up to the end of Max's tenure at Maxwell Towers. There will be more volumes in the future.

The Amstor Computer

• Bionic Fingers
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 31 January, 2018, 09:46:32 pm »
This is a book one, collecting up to the end of Max's tenure at Maxwell Towers. There will be more volumes in the future.

Fantastic! Thanks for confirming that - much appreciated  :)

Robo-K33F

• Global Moderator
  • Sentient Tea Bot
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 31 January, 2018, 10:18:53 pm »

Fantastic! Thanks for confirming that - much appreciated  :)

No worries.

Dash Decent

• Evil Cyborg
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 08 February, 2018, 06:26:36 am »
Judge Dredd: Nobody Apes The Law - Paperback, 23rd August 2018

This swinging anthology of ape-related stories explore what happens when criminals try to monkey around with the law in Mega-City One!

MEET THE PRIMATE PERPS!
 Spawned from apes who were genetically altered after the Atomic Wars, a sizeable population of simian citizens now live in Mega-City One. Many have turned to crime, including Don Uggie Apelino and his ape gang. Harry Heston, on the other hand, has taken it upon himself to enforce the law, having drawn inspiration from the Big Meg’s most notorious lawman, Judge Dredd.

* A bananas collection of weird and wonderful tales and curios featuring simians from the 2000 AD archives!