Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: The Last Jedi - Forum Opinion  (Read 1130 times)

Theblazeuk

• Evil Cyborg
    • View Profile
Re: The Last Jedi - Forum Opinion
« Reply #60 on: 31 January, 2018, 06:50:46 pm »
Many won't like his terminology, but from what I gather, he doesn't hate comics or diversity, he hates comics that he considers to be poorly written that don't sell and that he argues have resulted in comic stores closing down. His daughter is Muslim so I doubt he hates diversity.

"SJW Marvel Destroying Comic Book Stores" - oh drokk off (not you Surfer!). He's one step away from calling everyone cucks [Edit: No I see he already does that. Woo.] This is one of the creeps who thought there was anything to object to in this picture of Marvel Employees: https://twitter.com/HeatherAntos/status/891004244089810945/photo/1

Anyway. Back to Last Jedi and a bunch of social justice warriors called the Rebellion/Resistance.
« Last Edit: 31 January, 2018, 06:54:05 pm by Theblazeuk »

Jim_Campbell

• 2000AD Creator
  • CALL-ME-KENNETH!
  • Letterer to the Stars! (and PJ)
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt Gallery
« Reply #61 on: 31 January, 2018, 06:55:26 pm »

As others have said - that isn't an option presented to me, so I refer you to the second part of my sentence (...is it something you have to have special clearance to be able to use...)

No polls for proles! ;-)
Eagle Award Nominated Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Steven Denton

• 2000AD Creator
  • Prog Stacking Droid
  • Who's got a match?
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 09 February, 2018, 03:29:28 pm »

I hear ya.......it's times like this I think " what would luke Skywalker do?"......then I run away and hide.

He would MILK THE QUADBOOB SEAL!

Colin YNWA

• CALL-ME-KENNETH!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 09 February, 2018, 04:30:37 pm »

I hear ya.......it's times like this I think " what would luke Skywalker do?"......then I run away and hide.

He would MILK THE QUADBOOB SEAL!

It just goes to show how as a society we've progressed. I remember the time you would say 'quadboob seal' and folk would look at you funny.