Main Menu

I'm Sorry, I Haven't a Prog

Started by The Legendary Shark, 01 July, 2018, 07:43:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Legendary Shark

Hide the oil and welcome Mr and Mrs E. Kenneth and their son, Callum.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

The Legendary Shark

You knew they were coming - it's Mr and Mrs Division and their creepy son, Si.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

The Legendary Shark

Mr and Mrs Tayters-O'Zragg and their son (all together, now), Dick.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

The Legendary Shark

Leaving the door in splinters, it's Mr and Mrs Juan and their son, Mack.

And finally, at my own personal invitation, please dry your trews and be upstanding for Mr and Mrs Preciateyourinput and their needy daughter, Ida.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Proudhuff

It is nice out, but put it away and welcome Mr and Mrs Andra... and their psychic daughter Cass
DDT did a job on me

The Legendary Shark

Quote from: Proudhuff on 20 October, 2018, 11:45:46 AM
but you're doing so well...

I must admit, I am enjoying playing with by myself. Unfortunately, despite my best efforts I've still to score.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

The Legendary Shark

My lords, ladies and gentlemen, pray don your chem masks and welcome Mr and Mrs Eticinfantryman and their daughter, Jen.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Proudhuff

Gentlemen, slip into your diamanté slingback and welcome Mr and Mrs Apples, and their exquisitely coutured child Joepine.
DDT did a job on me

The Legendary Shark

Raise your glasses and unfurl the tarpaulin for Mr and Mrs Aws and their grotty son, Roj.

And hide the nails before welcoming Mr and Mrs Merstein and their son, Ham.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

The Legendary Shark

Samantha has been giving lessons on Mornington Crescent recently which my next door neighbour's son, young Jimmy Bates and I have been attending. Though most of the students are doing well, me and young Jimmy just don't seem to be getting the hang of it. This frustrates Samantha, who moans at me and Master Bates constantly in front of the whole class.

So, let's have a quick game of Mornington Crescent using Prog Rules (which mean, as I'm sure you all know, that Green has to be east and diagonals only count alternately (in 1,3,5 pattern) when clockwise gambits are employed).

Who wants to go first...?

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

TordelBack

I'll go. I've been working on Samantha's opening for a while now, and I'm in for a penny: The High Rock.

Rackle

Hmm.... Tricky starter move.
Not sure whether this was in the original or revised Prog Rules but here goes: Palais du Boing

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me