Main Menu

New Poll: Please rank these films, using the same method as the cover/story voting, where 1 is very

Started by 2000AD Online, 04 November, 2005, 01:03:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

2000AD Online

Please rank these films, using the same method as the cover/story voting, where 1 is very bad, and 10 is best.

Link: Click to vote

Art

Early results indicate that other people didn't think Sith was quite as pathetically awful as I did.

The Enigmatic Dr X

Lock up your spoons!

Art

Is it Darth Vader? Or is it Herman Munster? Nooooooo!

Art

Also, though the word "younglings" is vaguely humorous there's really no other reason to have invented it whatsoever.

sixmo

I think that Sith is the worst of the prequels simply because it is so disappointing after the long wait. The first one was a bit rubbish, but it had that lightsaber fight at the end which was really exciting, and you couldn't wait for the next one to come out. The Clones movie was a bit better overall so you weren't too unhappy. But the third one was supposed to be the biggie. The one where the shit hits the fan and everything goes a bit wavey. It sort of did I suppose, but there was such a crushingly dull inevitability in the way the scenes played out that all dramatic tension was completely diluted.

Art

Also: How exactly do you make a slow montion montage to music of the good guys getting slaughtered when their back-up turns on them - set against a backdrop of dozens of worlds, each more fantastic than the last - quite so boring and dull? It should be the coolest scene ever! Instead it wasd just sort of "meh!".

Steamboy

I'm sad I know, but the Jedi death montage(should be a band name) is probably my second fav bit of Sith, fav being Yoda/Emperor fight.
I LIKE THE PREQUALS

CU Steamboy

Oddboy

My votes go as follows: (Note the pattern, it's quite neat!)

EpI - 5
EpII - 6
EpIII - 7
EpIV - 8
EpV - 9
EvVI - 10
Better set your phaser to stun.

Richmond Clements

Steamboy: I'm with you.
I've been watching EpIII a lot over the past few days (2 young boys in the house, don't you know), and I like it.

Funt Solo

Similar to Oddboy, but not quite so forgiving:

EpI - 1
EpII - 2
EpIII - 3
EpIV - 9
EpV - 10
EvVI - 9
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Bico

Boba Fett (okay, Jango, same diff) vs Obi-Wan in his prime - on an alien ocean-planet during a thunderstorm.

It takes anti-genius to fuck that up, yet fuck it up Georgie did.