Main Menu

Science is Drokking Fantastic Because...

Started by The Legendary Shark, 21 July, 2011, 11:05:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Quote from: White Falcon on 16 May, 2015, 10:18:35 AM
New research suggests that our Universe could be a giant hologram.

Ach, that's not really a new theory. It's been kicking about since I was at university. Reads like a bit of a pre-loaded filler article that was lined up for a slow news day. A bit like those articles that occasionally crop up about dark matter or whether or not anything existed before the Big Bang or maybe Einstein was wrong. Not that I'm trying to discredit the article, but one of these days there could be movement on one of these speculative theories that will be ignored due to WOLF being cried in articles such as this.
You may quote me on that.

Grugz

co-codamol.....just kicking in and I feel a bit happy!
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

Rog69

Quote from: Grugz on 22 May, 2015, 06:41:06 PM

It's the good stuff.

I hurt my back a few years ago and needed to keep working so I stupidly necked a couple of my wife's out of date prescription Co-codamol before jumping in my car and heading off. I had no idea how strong this stuff was and I had to pull over when it kicked in because it felt like I was driving a hovercraft.

sheridan

Quote from: Rog69 on 23 May, 2015, 01:24:35 PM
Quote from: Grugz on 22 May, 2015, 06:41:06 PM

It's the good stuff.

I hurt my back a few years ago and needed to keep working so I stupidly necked a couple of my wife's out of date prescription Co-codamol before jumping in my car and heading off. I had no idea how strong this stuff was and I had to pull over when it kicked in because it felt like I was driving a hovercraft.

Yes, the 'operating heavy machinery'  bit shouldn't be ignored (nobody was hurt, right?)

When I was on Tramadol a few years back my entire daily routine was:

• wake up
  • have some food (so I didn't have an empty stomach)
  • take Tramadol
  • watch one episode of Game of Thrones (if I was lucky)
  • back to sleep for four hours, and repeat

Dandontdare

Mikey

To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

Spikes

The Legendary Shark

After photographing some mysterious, evenly-spaced markings on Pluto, the New Horizons probe has mysteriously shut down and gone into Safe Mode. Let's hope the high i.q. guys at NASA can get this sorted out soon - I've been busting to see images of this mind-bendingly remote dwarf planet for years!
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

M.I.K.

Quote from: White Falcon on 06 July, 2015, 06:17:40 AM
After photographing some mysterious, evenly-spaced markings on Pluto, the New Horizons probe has mysteriously shut down and gone into Safe Mode. Let's hope the high i.q. guys at NASA can get this sorted out soon - I've been busting to see images of this mind-bendingly remote dwarf planet for years!
They've already sorted it out.

Jim_Campbell

Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Jim_Campbell

Boo. Microbial life comet claims turn out to have come from a complete crackpot and have been reported remarkably uncritically by numerous news outlets that should know better. Apologies for my previous (albeit guarded) excitement.

Cheers

Jim

Jim_Campbell

ZenArcade

Absolutely enthralled with this mission....jeez the Planet (and it is a fucking Planet in my books) even has a heart. One very happy Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead